Traffic Crime Defense Attorney
Traffic Crime Defense Lawyer, Mercedes León provides experienced Traffic Crime Defense and other Criminal Defense legal legal services in Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Lakeland, Bartow, and Orange, Osceola, and Polk County Florida.
Call 407.483.1182 about your Traffic Crime Defense or other Criminal Defense legal needs.
Criminal traffic offenses are significantly different than a simple traffic ticket violation and non-moving ticket violations. A criminal traffic offense typically involves actions in a motor vehicle that puts others in harm's way, violates other laws, or violates standing court orders.
Depending on the specific crime an indifidual is charged with, and other relevant factors, a traffic crime may be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony crime.
Criminal traffic offense may include, but are not limited to:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol;
- Driving with suspended or revoked license;
- Violating court approved hardship driving privileges;
- Reckless driving;
- Driving with an open container;
- Having illegal drugs in the vehicle (drug possession, drug trafficking);
- Leaving the scene of an accident;
- Illegal street racing.
Depending upon the traffic crime charges a person may be facing, his or her criminal history, and any other special circumstances, a traffic crime conviction may result in:
- Hefty fines;
- Potential jail or prison time;
- Suspension of your driving privileges;
- Having your license revoked;
- Potential vehicle forfeiture;
- Community service;
- Lengthy terms of probation;
- Forfeiture of property or assets;
- Forfeiture of certain basic civil rights.
When facing criminal traffic charges in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, or the surrounding Central Florida area, hiring an experienced criminal traffic defense attorney or lawyer may provide the best opportunity to achieve a fair and reasonable resolution.
Anyone requiring professional legal services regarding Traffic Crime Defense or other Criminal Defense issues should be proactive in protecting their legal rights and seek the legal advice of an experienced Orlando - Kissimmee Traffic Crime Defense Lawyer, such as Attorney, Mercedes León.
Call 407.483.1182 to Schedule a Confidential Legal Consultation with Kissimmee - Orlando Lawyer, Mercedes León at The León Law Center, P.A about your Traffic Crime Defense or other Criminal Defense issues.